Training is offered to support the introduction of Criminal Records Bureau Disclosures. It can be tailor-made to suit your requirements and can be delivered as a total package or in segments, according to your need.
Criminal Records Bureau Processes Legislation, including –
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
- The Children Act 1989
- The Police Act 1997
- Data Protection Act 1998
- The Protection of Children Act 1999
- Criminal Justice and Court Services Act 2000
- Care Standards Act 2000
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Bill 2006
Protection of Freedoms Act 2012
Successfully introducing Disclosures and implementing the Disclosure Policy
- Raising the awareness of the need for Disclosures
- Job Protection – introducing disclosures may be seen as a threat to job security. The training is offered to provide reassurance that an employee with a criminal record may not necessarily lose their job.
- Form Completion – by completin